Mark your calendar and join us for Virtual Community Week, February 6 - 10, 2023.
The following Community of Practice Leaders will host sessions:
- February 6, 2p.m. ET: Graduate Students and New Professionals (Abigail Garcia)
- February 7, 1p.m. ET: Leadership & Service Education (Rouel Velasco)
- February 7, 3p.m. ET: Women's Leadership
- February 8, 12p.m. ET: Marketing (Susan Lechtanski)
- February 8, 1p.m. ET: Urban Unions (Joe Hayes)
- February 9, 11a.m. ET: Student Employee Supervisors (Chrissie King & Kathleen Hurley)
- February 9, 2p.m. ET: LGBTQIA+ (Caleb Eubanks)
- February 9, 3p.m. ET: Student Organization Advisors (Jen Grossman Leopard)
See you there!