ACUI Open Forum

View Only

Final Call for Participants- Dissertation Research Opportunity!

• 1.  Final Call for Participants- Dissertation Research Opportunity!

Posted 05-31-2022 11:16

Hello all!

I'm doing one final push for participants for my dissertation research. For those of you who missed by first post, my name is Kathryn "Kally" Riddinger, and I am a doctoral candidate at Plymouth State University within their Ed.D. program. I am currently recruiting participants for my dissertation research entitled Determining the Presence and Perceived Causes of Mental Health and Wellbeing Concerns in Student Affairs Professionals.

Interested persons must fall into the following criteria to be considered for participation:

• Must currently be employed at a 4-year higher education institution in the United States.
    • Must work in one of the functional areas of student affairs as outline by the Council for the Advancement of Standards (CAS).

If you are interested in participating, please follow this Qualtrics Link, which will prompt you to complete the Informed Consent before answering survey and short-answer questions.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding participation in this study, please feel free to reach out to me via email-keriddinger@plymouth.edu.

With gratitude,

Kally Riddinger

------------------------------
    Kally Riddinger
    Assistant Director of Programming and Leadership
    University of New Hampshire
    Durham NH
    ------------------------------